[techtalk] message to all

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Thu May 17 10:49:49 EST 2001

Melissa Plunkett wrote:

> To Jen:  You are one of the most helpful and kind people on the list.
> Please
> do not let pathetic human beings with an obvious chip on their shoulder
> bother
> you.  I for one say you are one of the most valuable people on this
> list.

Hm. If being threatened gets me these sorts of compliments.. then
please, people, go ahead and threaten me!

Seriously: thank you, Melissa. And thank you to others who have
posted concern and nice-things. I truly appreciate it.

I also suggest that future expressions of concern go to grrltalk,
so we can keep this list for technical matters, not flames and
their aftermath.
That's not a lack of appreciation, nor a criticism of those who
have sent it! By any means! Just that techtalk has been offtopic
for a while now, and maybe we should try to move it back to
ontopic. :)

And yes, so far I'm taking it with equanimity. It bothers me that
she's so upset, and I can't figure out what I've done; unless she
misinterpreted stuff I said.

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/