[techtalk] Enough!

Maureen Seller maureen at gptw.org
Wed May 16 15:45:43 EST 2001

Ok, I would like to throw my vote in for calling this officially "over the
line".  The flamewar spawned by this person's original email was *hardly*
interesting enough to justify all of the traffic, but now we've sunk to
PERSONAL THREATS.  This is unacceptable!  Stop this crap now!!

Listmeistress, I hope that you will kick this person from the
list.  Threatening to ruin someone's academic or professional career by
forwarding slanderous or inflammatory emails about their "cup size" *ought*
to be unacceptable behavior on at least *this* list!  (We'd be all over
this person if we could prove they were a man - the gender of the person
*making* these not-so-idle-threats ought not to be an issue.)

For those of you who may be attacking this person's network, whether out of
rancor or curiosity, please demonstrate that you can be more mature than
she is, and leave her network alone.  Please!

maureen seller         maureen at greatplacetowork.com
systems goddess                 ______
www.greatplacetowork.com        \    /  "free your mind
286 divisadero                   \  /    and your *ss will follow"
san francisco, ca  94117          \/              - george clinton
(415) 503-1234 x318