[techtalk] Stupid Question: Troll?

wny-tc at juno.com wny-tc at juno.com
Sun May 13 18:10:22 EST 2001

OK.  I never claimed to be a computer "expert", but "trolls" live under
bridges in my vocabulary (in childrens books mostly) or I "troll" from
the back of the boat with suitable tackle and bait...

"Troll" in this recent thread is apparently GeekSpeek of some sort, but
for what?

And I have still had no luck installing Caldera's OpenLinux eDesktop 2.4.
 Some day, maybe...

73, Wm. Keith Hibbert, WB2VUO, Technical  Coordinator, WNY Section, ARRL
ARRL Life Member, President/Brockport Amateur Radio Klub
Ph - 716.494.1239
mailto:wb2vuo at arrl.net
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.