[techtalk] Security, experience, knowledge, etc.

Kriselda Jarnsaxa linux at netpagans.com
Sun May 13 14:50:20 EST 2001

I know what you mean -- right now I have probably a thousand questions and
am having a GREAT time trying to figure out what all I'm doing.  I'm still
at that point where finding a simple command can be quite exciting
(especially when it solves a 3-week-old problem *g*). So far, I'm pretty
much using my Linux side mainly for a few games, reading some of my e-mail
and reading newsgroups, but as I get more comfortable with the basic
functions, I think I'll have a blast exploring what else is going on :)

Kriselda