[techtalk] Re: techtalk digest, Vol 1 #447 - 11 msgs

Gina Lanik geekgrrl at geekgrrl.priv.at
Sat May 12 11:59:26 EST 2001

other people on this list have said what I felt like saying, so there's
only one thing left... if you're -absolutely- sure that you don't want
this maintenance feature up you can go and change /etc/inittab
accordingly (as it is done by default on a Debian system).

cheers,

Gina

--
The correct plural of virus is "vi".  Throw enough of the little buggers
together and they neutralize each other and you get a usable text editor.