[techtalk] Large Disk/glibc/RPM Hell

Gina Lanik geekgrrl at geekgrrl.priv.at
Sat May 12 11:22:24 EST 2001

hiyas!

On Thu, 10 May 2001 15:15:26 PDT, Kai MacTane writes:
>Hi. I'm seeking a way out of RPM hell, and it looks like it involves some
>rather nasty installs from source. I'll try to describe the problem
>concisely, but it's a fairly big problem.

hm, have you ever thought about upgrading your box to RedHat 7.0 or 7.1?
I guess that could save you from some of the pain...

</closes penny-jar>

cheers,

Gina
--
The correct plural of virus is "vi".  Throw enough of the little buggers
together and they neutralize each other and you get a usable text editor.