[techtalk] Mandrake install problems

A Kozic ak38 at drexel.edu
Thu May 3 08:00:16 EST 2001

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk> wrote:
> If you actually spent the money, isn't there some form of support in
> that?

Yeah. They say they will respond to two emails. Hrmph. I am not holding my
breath for a fix. But man, I don't just have $30 laying around to blow
for the hell of it, you know?

> Telsa, who paid more for Debian than for Mandrake :)

Noo.... I can't buy any more... Free! Free! As in Free Beer.

-- Avery, the poor college student who will have to live on peanut butter
and ramen to support his increasingly expensive linux habit, and could
really use some free beer.