[techtalk] FTP server

Keith Barringer zx2dragon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 11:57:26 EST 2001

> Have you looked at ProFTPd? I'd certainly avoid
> wu-ftpd like the
> plague, for the security reasons you mention.
> BetaFTPd looks quite
> promising, but not ready for primetime yet...
> James.

I am downloading the glibc I need to run the most
current version (not the beta) and will definately
check it out.  Reading through the site it appears to
be what I am looking for, thanks you for the
suggestion.

The biggest problem I have now is that another office
has a linux dev box and they are starting to call me
for help.  Guess I'll learn a lot faster that way.  :)