[techtalk] Odd firewall outputs

Kath ranger at optonline.net
Sat Mar 24 20:04:14 EST 2001

It was actually four times in sequence.  Checking to see if there is any new
user accounts on the system.

Did anyone on the list do it?

I did give out my domain name which corresponds to this box.  If you did,
just say so, I won't be mad or anything.  I would just like to know what the
hell that was :)

- Kath