[techtalk] Layman's Guides & me

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Fri Mar 23 13:37:57 EST 2001

I've just started a professional home page for myself (as opposed to my
personal home page - that URL is in the sig).

For techtalk folk: I'm gradually writing layman's guides to computing
issues - those of you who are new to computers & computing, and perhaps
some of the intermediate folk, may wish to read the layman's guides as
I post them. They're sort of 'what I wish my parents knew about the
topic at hand', and are aimed at small-business-owners and that level of
computer use.

Most Linux folks probably qualify. :)

The reason this is also posted to grrltalk is: wow. My resume
intimidates even ME!

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/