[techtalk] USB Support?

Tricia Bowen tbowen at capitalthinking.com
Thu Mar 22 12:17:33 EST 2001

Redhat 7.0 does come with USB support. It auto-detected the USB port
during my installing with no problems. I was planning on using it with my
new Diamond Rio, but then I read somewhere that the drivers had the
possibility of wiping out memory on my Rio. Needless to say, I'm not using
it with Linux.
-Tricia