[techtalk] AWStats

Jamie Snyder jamiels21 at home.com
Mon Mar 5 13:41:54 EST 2001

Hi everyone!

I'm usually a lurker, but I have a question.  I am using AWStats to track
web site statistics on RH 7.  Its working (for the most part) except when
it generates the statistics, some of the links don't work.  It adds an
extra awstats.cgi to the link, so it looks like
awstats.cgi.awstats.cgi?blah_blah_blah.  Has anyone ever worked with
AWStats and come across this or does anyone have any suggestions where I
could look to find the problem?

An example link: http://www.empire-records.com/stats/awstats.cgi

I have tried contacting them directly, but no answer :(

Thank you!
Jamie