[techtalk] email web interface

Walt pippin at fred.net
Sun Jun 24 15:43:34 EST 2001

At 03:53 PM 6/23/01 -0500, you wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 04:40:29PM -0400, David Merrill wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend a good web interface for my mail system? I have
> > imap enabled already, so as system using that would be fine.
> > The sysadmins at my new job are pretty paranoid about security, and
> > almost all the ports are closed up tight. I can't get to my machine
> > using imap.
>
>There was a thread on this a while back.  You could check the archives
>for it.  imp, squirlmail are a couple.

You can search the techtalk archives here
if that would be helpful...

http://linuxchix.mercersburg.net/docs/search/techtalk.html

Walt

-~

     You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach
     him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning
     process as long as he lives.
                         Clay P. Bedford