[techtalk] simple question on technical training

Kelly McQuarrie kellym at sd.us.am.ericsson.se
Fri Jun 22 13:13:58 EST 2001

Hello:

My company has a general rule that we get two classes a year.  They send
us to more sometimes if something comes up and they need us to learn
something new.  That's just within my business unit and it's not an
actually policy or anything.

Kelly McQuarrie
Unix System Administrator
Ericsson CDMA Systems