[techtalk] Gnomish weirdness (Gnome 1.4, Mandrake 8.0)

Caitlyn M. Martin caitlynmaire at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 17 15:25:00 EST 2001

Hi, everyone,

I decided to play around with the latest version of Gnome kindly provided my
Mandrake, and something really weird is happening.  Somehow, my letter "r"
key has been remapped.  Do you know how hard it is to type without an "r", at
least in English?  Anyway, this is only in Gnome.  It's fine in KDE or IceWM
or any other window manager/desktop environment.  It's strictly a Gnomish
thing.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,
Caity