[techtalk] sco unix...

Raven Alder damask0 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 14:45:25 EST 2001

Heya --

Quoth Walt:
> I'm the new, proud owner of an unusual little beast: a sco unix box.
> Unfortunately, I have no information about the previous logins. (I
> bought this at a bankruptcy sale for $100).  My question is what is
> the sco unix equiv of 'linux single' so I can get into this thing?

     Did you get the SCO CD-ROMs or floppies with the system?

     http://www.netsys.com/sunmgr/1998-06/msg00078.html has many
suggestions in either case.

Cheers,
Raven

=====
"Q: Who has more employees -- a standalone ISP, or a phone
  company's legal branch's Human Resources department?
 A: That's not funny.  See you in court."
 -- Sean Doran, on NANOG