[techtalk] bad display name in "add" command

Jennifer L. Hamilton jhamilto at n2h2.com
Tue Jul 31 10:35:34 EST 2001

Ok, this is wierd. Sometimes the error will come up if I just log into the
cvs server. Other times, it won't. This is true for three different users
on the system in both a regular xterm and an Eterm. If I use a Tera Term
window (from a Windows box), the error does not come up. Hm. I can also
get the error just from logging into the server.

<*Perplexed*> Jen