[techtalk] Re: hi Linux Chix person

markthegeek at canada.com markthegeek at canada.com
Wed Jul 25 10:39:00 EST 2001

On Wed, 25 July 2001, Joseph Barney wrote:

> <P>I'll be specializing in networking - I'm running
> Linux Mandrake 8 dual booted with windows.&nbsp;

Welcome Joe.

How are you liking Mandrake 8? I used to have Mandrake 7.2 on my Laptop, and I liked it. Red Hat 7.x was the only distribution (that I could get my hands on) that would support my dumb "integrated motherboard" out of the box, so it was an obvious choice for my desktop machine. I never tried Mandrake 8 yet, I would if someone who burn a CD of the darn ISO :)

~Mark