[techtalk] Hi Everyone!

Karin Kosina kyrah at gnu.org
Sun Jul 22 13:06:28 EST 2001

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to say hello :) and introduce myself. My name's Karin, or
kyrah on the net, I'm living in Austria, the last time I counted I was
21 years old, and I've loved taking apart technical stuff since I was 3
or so (I still love to do this, but now I occasionally also manage to
put everything together again).

Concerning

### Kathryn Hogg [Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 09:24:18PM -0500]
> jenn at simegen.com wrote:

> > When I was a child, we didn't have TCP/IP. We had to initiate and
> > manage our data transfer by hand. For miles. In the snow! Using
> > Carrier pigeons!

I just wanted to mention that, considering the bandwith I have here, I
am seriously considering switching to using carrier pigeons for data
transfer. There are times when I am convinced that this is the future.

    kyrah

--
Karin "kyrah" Kosina  (gpg - public key 0x1FE281EB)     http://kyrah.net
Verein zur Foerderung Freier Software               http://www.fsf.or.at