[techtalk] File Sharing over Internet

Doyle Seppala doxel at doxel.com
Wed Jul 11 21:56:50 EST 2001

OK, first ever use of a mailing list, so bear with the lack of knowledge of how to reply to the specific post I wish to.  To share files over the internet, I have found scp to be a secure option to rsync.  There are even several MS clients, such as putty, teraterm,  and a gui front end (explorer-like) to putty called Secure Ixplorer.  If your employer has MS desktops, these are an excellent way to sync files with a Nix box.

DrS

Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code.