[techtalk] Linux Email Clients

Kristin Ziel zoop at sound.scc.net
Mon Jan 22 14:23:01 EST 2001

I'm using KMail as well..and am pretty happy with it.  Make sure that
you're using KDE2 to get the latest greatest kmail client.  I am not sure
if kmail with KDE1 supported multiple clients or not, but the newer kmail
has many more cool widgets, and I like that i can stack my folder level
now too...

Kristin