[techtalk] belkin keyboard

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Thu Jan 18 22:52:42 EST 2001

I just got a new Belkin ErgoBoard and I am having the strangest
problem with it. The caps lock goes on and off semi-randomly.
Sometimes pressing caps lock converts to uppercase, sometimes it does
not. The number row sometimes yields !@#$%^&*()_+ for no reason.

It happens at the console. It happens in xterm.

Does anyone have a clue what is going on? Is it the hardware?

tia,

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net
                                       Finger me for my public key

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)