[techtalk] Qmail and inetd

Aaron Malone aaron at munge.net
Wed Jan 17 19:01:28 EST 2001

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 05:54:45PM -0600, Aaron Malone wrote:
> Alternatively, is there some reason you can't use tcpserver?

I suppose I should read the rest of the thread before asking questions
that have already been answered.  I'm so behind on email. :)

Alternatively -- how do you send email?  Mailman doesn't have to send
through localhost -- there's a variable SMTPHOST that controls who it
sends through.  It's set to localhost by default, but you can override it
in mm_cfg.py if there's another mail server you can relay through.

--
Aaron Malone (aaron at semo.net)
System Administrator                "We learn from history that we learn