[techtalk] cdrom help

Martin.Caitlyn at epamail.epa.gov Martin.Caitlyn at epamail.epa.gov
Tue Jan 16 12:21:01 EST 2001

My first piece of advice would be to ask this question on a Windows help
list.  This list is dedicated to Linux, which has no Explorer, no "My
Compute", and generally none of the problems you describe.

I know that isn't a terribly helpful answer, but most folks here would
advise you to change operating systems.

Best,
Caity

Caitlyn M. Martin             martin.caitlyn at epa.gov
Systems Analyst              (919) 541-4441
Lockheed Martin
(a contractor for the US EPA)

                    Skater1on1 at aol.com
                    Sent by:                  To:     techtalk at linuxchix.org
                    techtalk-admin at lin        cc:
                    uxchix.org                Subject:     [techtalk] cdrom help

                    01/15/01 07:45 PM

Help me please!
I rcently installed a cdrom drive into my computer and it reconies it. But
everytime i try to open "my computer" it freezes up. This also happens when
try to oopen explorer or anything of the such that allows me to look at the

contents of my computer.