[techtalk] Exim problem

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Sun Jan 14 16:00:49 EST 2001

Ahh, Exim.

Do you have anything set in /etc/exim.conf's
host_accept_relay=
(about 20% through the file)
?

To allow my server to relay mail for my local domain, I have this set as:
host_accept_relay = localhost : 10.64.132.0/24

I had the same problem you did, and to be honest I'm not sure if this was
the fix for the entire problem. Exim is a strange beast. ;o)

-nicole

At 15:58 on Jan 14, Kath combined all the right letters to say: