[techtalk] domain hosting

Karl-Heinz Zimmer khz at snafu.de
Sat Jan 13 10:03:22 EST 2001

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001 you wrote:

> > whats a good web host thats free with min-no banner ads?

With no banner ads, no spam mail, nobody selling your address
to other parties... how should that work?
Sorry, but we are not living in an ideal world.

> my mother is quite cheap. i would go with a pay one, but
> this is for her website, and shes a cheap one.

Ok, she mother might be a cheap one but still she is _your_mother_
so why not choose a really good solution and buy yourself a good
place on the web to let her use it for free.
Honestly, webspace is not /that/ expensive, isn't it?

> thanks in advanced!

You are wellcome. :-D

Karl-Heinz