[techtalk] Time & Billing Applications

Nicole Zimmerman colby at wsu.edu
Mon Feb 19 14:13:09 EST 2001

You might want to check out this month's Linux Journal, the focus is on
consulting. There is not extensive amounts of pages on consulting, just a
couple of articles.

The "Cooking with Linux" section has links to a few:
BANAL: http://www.starnix.com/banal/
onShore TimeSheet: http://www.onshore-timesheet.org
tt: http://awacs.dhs.org/software/tt

There is a gtt (gnome time tracker, I think) that I know of but it is very
basic time and duty tracking. If tt is like gtt, this is probably not
enough.

Just a tidbit, but I hope this info helps a little :o)
-nicole

At 14:43 on Feb 19, David Merrill combined all the right letters to say: