[techtalk] Re: TeX Resources?

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Sun Feb 18 11:11:40 EST 2001

Rick Scott wrote:
> Hoping to be able to complete reports and the like using vi instead
> of some $DIETY-forsaken word processing software, I've just taken the
> dive into learning TeX.  (Debugging your philosophy paper is a novel
> experience...!)

Any particular reason yyou chose TeX instead of LaTeX?  I
recommend the latter ... there is a book I have but it's in the
other room.  Damm not having bookshelves in the puter room!  It's
THE book, the only one everybody alwaays talks about for LaTeX
and it's pretty cool.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/