[Techtalk] Slightly OT: BGP

Raven, corporate courtesan raven at oneeyedcrow.net
Fri Dec 28 14:23:54 EST 2001

Heya --

Quoth James (Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 12:48:51PM -0500):
> Anyone know any good online articles/primers on BGP (Border Gateway
> Protocol)?

	Heh.  I'm writing one, but it's far from done.  If you want to
be my test audience, I'll throw you a link later on tonight.

	Alternatively, in the meantime there's:

http://www.academ.com/nanog/feb1997/BGPTutorial/

Very complete as an intro, but may be more information than you wanted.
Were you going to be running BGP on Ciscos, Junipers, with the Zebra
routing software on Linux, or some other platform?

Cheers,
Raven

"Nobody 'manages' IT.  It simply entropies."
  -- Rafe, on the number of "Come As You Aren't" attendees who came as
     some form of IT management.