[Techtalk] Securing Bugzilla (possibly OT)

mia at miaridge.com mia at miaridge.com
Wed Dec 19 12:53:41 EST 2001

I've been assigned the task of setting up and administering Bugzilla for
my company.

It's running on a publicly accessible web server, and I need to make
sure that unauthorised people can't view our bugs if they stumble across
the page.

Is there a way to set up Bugzilla so that you need to log in to view bugs
or get anywhere past the first screen, or should I use something like
Basic Authentication and .htaccess.

Any suggestions or general words of wisdom about running Bugzilla will be
much appreciated! (I'd never even used it before being ask to set it up).

cheers, Mia