[Techtalk] Qmail urgent!

Marcia Corrente marciav_pt at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 12:16:46 EST 2001

Hello there!

     I'm in real trouble with qmail's configuration...
I think this shouldn't be hard to do, but since I'm a
newbie to qmail, I couldn't ('till now) find the way
to block other servers than mine to send messages
trought my qmail server. People are using my server to
send spam all over the net and my server is already
blocked at various anti-spam services... I need help!!
:)

Thankx!
Marcia V.