[techtalk] SuSE PPC on iBook?

Rebecca J. Walter rjp at mail.tele.dk
Sat Aug 4 13:04:02 EST 2001

> Some more details would help. What exactly did you do, and what
> exactly did your iBook do? What error messages displayed?

My husband got the ethernet working. YAY.  he also seems to be
succeeding with reprogramming the keyboard so it works. YAY.

the big problem is the display.  it doesn't give error messages, but the
bottom few inches and right few inches aren't used... like suse thinks
it is a smaller monitor.  the top part of the screen repeats in the
bottom.

we've tried playing with the vmode but that hasn't seemed to help.
anyone with any ideas?

THANKS!
Rebecca