[techtalk] pine and virtual domains

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Tue Apr 24 17:40:57 EST 2001

Makiko Itoh wrote:

> Are there any I could throw, er,   communicate to him
> (something about security would be nice) that would be a good argument
> for not setting up a procmail script just for him?

How about 'you're not paying me enough to take up the amount of
time you've already taken. In fact, you're not paying me at all,
and your buddy isn't paying me enough'.

Customer service is all well and good, but there comes a point
when you have to say 'that's as much freebie as you get'.
At that point, there's no point in talking about security or
any other things which are around-the-point.. because they'll
wind up occupying your time trying to argue with you. And worse,
they may have valid points!

You just have to lay it on the line and say 'enough'.

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/