[techtalk] Should I feel honored?

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Sat Apr 21 10:11:08 EST 2001

Nicole Zimmerman wrote:

> Like I said, often it could. I have had zero responses from e-mails I have
> sent to ISPs and boxes (at universities, at corporate computers, personal
> boxes) in response to attacks.

Well, if anyone ever gets an attack from (or spoofed from) a
simegen.com box, please let me know. :)

Given that 90% of the simegen.com boxes are in this house, and the
remaining box is at our workplace.. it'll mean we've been successfully
hacked.

(or that Dancer or I made a BAAAAD coding mistake)

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com     Jenn Vesperman     http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/