[techtalk] frightening, I know... :-)

Stephanie Donovan sdonovan at achilles.net
Wed Apr 11 12:06:02 EST 2001

I would say start with some basic Unix Commands/Concepts, (directories, basic commands,
editors, etc.)  Once you know some basics, you can apply it to lots of different
operating systems.

Stephanie

--
Steph Donovan, Ottawa Linux Symposium, http://www.linuxsymposium.org
613-688-0707 (voice) -- 613-688-0708 (fax)

"Underneath every Cynic is a disappointed Idealist."
				- George Carlin