[techtalk] Registering DNS servers(try .cx!)

Amber delirium at javanet.com
Mon Apr 9 22:38:34 EST 2001

Now, if only they had something to do this for .cx domains, since they
stopped supporting them, I have gotten nothing done, I have gone around in
circles with register.com (yes I know my first mistake was using them) and
NSI....I can't look up my domain because it is CX, I can't even try to login
because they don't have my domain extention in their drop down menu...anyone
else have this problem...?
~Amber~
...whose poor domain has been sitting there, configured in apache for over a
month now, and sitting in her public_html file even longer.....