[techtalk] Slightly OT: My dopey sysadmin strikes again!

Kath ranger at optonline.net
Wed Apr 4 16:55:03 EST 2001

Whats even worse is we are running Frontpage Extensions on the server to
support the people who use FP2000.  Today I told the kid who put them on
there, "Dude, we are a hack waiting to happen" and he is like "I don't care
if we get hacked, especially if it is next year when I'm not here". =(  oi
vey!!!

- Kath, who needs to find a bridge to jump off of quick