[techtalk] Any good HTML editors for Linux?

JamesA.Sutherland JamesA.Sutherland
Tue Apr 3 18:44:52 EST 2001

Oops - sent it directly to Jen instead of to the list...

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001 18:10:17 -0700, you wrote:

>Just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good HTML (non-WYSIWYG or
>WYSIWYG that supports non-WYSIWYG) for Linux?  Pros and cons would be great,
>and also whether they require KDE or Gnome (I run Gnome usually).

Emacs. Seriously: with syntax highlighting to make sure your < and >
match, life is much easier; now, if only it had an integrated HTML
validator, or even just an automated link to validator.w3.org...

James.