[techtalk] hello

Adam Loutzenhiser velex at ematic.com
Thu Sep 21 20:09:28 EST 2000

Hi,
This looks like a pretty nice mailing list.  I came across this after
clicking through on a thinkgeek ad and browsing their T-shirts.
Actually, I've been subscribed for one (or was it two?) weeks now, but
I haven't had much time to introduce myself with all my homework (five
chapters from The Scarlet Letter in two days?!).  Anyway, I'm kind of
new to Linux, and trying to build my own computer, so I'll probably
have a ton of questions.

A little about myself: Right now I'm a senior in high school taking
three college-level courses (my German isn't technically, but I'm trying
for the AP exam), and a half-day computer-type class.  That's pretty
much my whole day right there ;).  I do like to program though, and I
like to get my daily dose of anime from Toonami.

later
Velex