[techtalk] 'ello :) pgp/gpg + pine

ultra violet uv at clubkidz.org
Thu Sep 7 16:44:32 EST 2000

I just recently became paranoid. (not that I havn't allways been so, but
just MORE so recnently) And have decided to leap into the information age,
and utilize some freely available software. I have decided to use gpg
(less I find someone that will work for me better) .

Now my question:

Anyone have any exp. setting up a console based client (pgp/gpg) with
pine?

I am aware of some mutt and perhaps some elm
bindings/whateverthepropertechnicaltermwouldbe. But like pine, and have
used it for quite some time now.

If someone could point me at a manpage or howto, that'd be great.

also, I'm new to the list :)

howdy (I live in texas, yall gimmie a break)

-chuck