[techtalk] Download throttling?

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Mon Sep 4 00:33:51 EST 2000

Conor Daly wrote:

> > > Oops. My flatmates regarded this as a challenge...

> Just had a look at some of the documentation...  Informative?  Hah!

Dancer found a HOWTO!

'Linux 2.4 Advanced Routing HOWTO' apparently has info. It's current
to five days ago, it seems, and can be found at:

       $ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anon at outpost.ds9a.nl:/var/cvsroot
       $ cvs login
       CVS password: [enter 'cvs' (without 's)]
       $ cvs co 2.4routing
       cvs server: Updating 2.4routing
       U 2.4routing/2.4routing.sgml

This may be the SGML source - Dancer says it seems to be LinuxDoc
sources. But it's got the /data/....

Jenn V.

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman
http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/