[techtalk] windoze-based distros

Mindi mindi at linuxgeneralstore.com
Wed Oct 25 15:05:39 EST 2000

There is a very expensive route with Citrix but if not everyone needs a
mixed environment, don't even look at it. Tarantella is working on their
Linux stuff and is more reasonable than Citrix price-wise.

And you can set up a linux session with an ASP at www.workspot.com.

But, I also have used vmware with great success!