[techtalk] Help! Au secour! Mayday!

antonxie antonxie at pchome.com.tw
Wed Oct 25 13:20:38 EST 2000

Kath,

I'm deep in hotwater now...
my boss has been asking me to set upa firewall for two weeks....
and he hasn't seen a firewall going....
can you please guide me thru on how I could get a firewall running...
just for him to see.... that our company has a firewall running....
can you guide me thru this...please pretty please with honey on top....
please tell me what to download...I'll dl it
tell me what to install and how?
and tell me necessary configuration to get things running....
the linux box I have now is RH6.1 running on Intel386.

Hope to hear from you...

Cheers
anton xie