[techtalk] Toshiba Sattelite Mouse

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Wed Oct 25 02:26:29 EST 2000

I'm setting up an old (well, new for me :)) Toshiba Sattelite
T2110CS with Debian Linux and having some trouble with getting
the mouse to work under gpm.

It's one of those annoying little buttons in the middle of the
keyboard type mice, but I can't find info anywhere on the web
about what type it is or what port it's located on.  I'm
reasonably familiar with gpm and have played around with
different options and ports but to no avail.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/