[techtalk] can't get my gcc working as cc

stephanie1200 at netscape.net stephanie1200 at netscape.net
Fri Oct 20 11:58:13 EST 2000

Try putting gcc before cc in the path of the user that's doing the compiling
(presumably root).  That has worked for me.  Also, I've hit lots of
situations where a compile finally uses gcc and keeps complaining.  Adding
/usr/ccs2/bin and /usr/ucb clears up a lot of issues.

What are you compiling?  We've been doing massive amounts of compiling over
here. Maybe I've seen your problem before.