[techtalk] Apache on RedHat 6.2 question

Mandi mandi at linuxchick.org
Thu Oct 19 21:45:46 EST 2000

Which module are you building?  It looks like your mod is expecting
--with-apache to be the option to build itself into the source tree.  On
rh, /etc/httpd is where apache gets put after it's built, and the source
isn't there.

You could try --with-apxs=/path/apache/bin/apxs if you're sure apache was
built shared core, which i think rh does do.

rebuilding apache is always an option, too.

good luck!
--mandi