[techtalk] laptop on linux

curious curious at curious.org
Tue Oct 17 15:42:29 EST 2000

Typicaly you can't go too wrong with dell or IBM (personaly I have an HP
which I won't recommend)
also check out tuxtops they have laptops with linux installed.. and also
sell debian and redhat distros that are specific to certian laptops:
http://www.tuxtops.com/software.html
you might notice that they are catagorized.. I'm guessing that each
catorgy is diffrent companies selling the same laptops under diffrent
names.

fyi,
chris

 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign      curious at curious.org
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail     http://www.curious.org/
 / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail    "This quote is false." -anon