[techtalk] Re: mutt?

sara ruohotie ceres at intter.net
Mon Oct 16 13:16:28 EST 2000

> Congrats on changing :)  Once you get the hang of Mutt I'm sure
> you'll like it better.

yeah, well, i've liked it very much, the only problem with me is that
i'm the kind of person, who likes something and never wants to try
something new and if still tries, there's always 'something wrong'
with the new one, since it's not the same as the one i was used to.

and it's the thing about learning new 'goddamnit, i want this exact
thing to happen here, this stupid program doesn't know how to do it!'
and then it's still possible, but just in a slightely different way.

> It's possible to compile Mutt with or without support for
> colours, for example if I do 'mutt -v', the options it reports
> are:

and you were absolutely right. thank you *very* much, that saved me
hours or debugging. when i'm used to something done in someway, i
always look for things in the wrong place, since i assume they are
the same way as in the one i was used to.

but anyway, i'll see if i can make the sysadmin to rebuilt mutt. and
meanwhile i'll be looking for an option on how to make mutt put
something else than '+' on a continued line. but anyway, thank you
very much! =)

> bekj

sara