[techtalk] sshd2 disconnects

Saska saska at noogie.com
Fri Oct 13 15:51:15 EST 2000

Just saw this happen with the exact same config you describe below.  My
husband says it happens to him only when his session is idle.  I haven't
used SecureCRT to connect to my RH 6.2 servers running sshd2 2.3.0, but
I can say that I don't see this error making connections from the ssh2
2.3.0 client on the Linux platform.

Our dialup connection had dropped when it happened; it it possible you
have latency problems on your connection that mimic/look like a
termination?

-S