[techtalk] Re: "MS Office" type software

Aaron Malone aaron at munge.net
Wed Nov 15 19:30:44 EST 2000

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 06:25:23PM -0500, Lilly S. wrote:
> Yup... I'm pretty sure it's open source. It came with my version of Red
> Hat 6.1. It was bundled in there..

WordPerfect is NOT open-source or Free software.  It seems to be available
as a free download of a 90-day 'trial version', and only for
non-commercial use.

If use of proprietary, closed-source software is acceptable for you, be
sure to at least read their End User License Agreement before you bind
yourself to it:

http://linux.corel.com/products/wp8/download_eula.htm

--
Aaron Malone (aaron at semo.net)
System Administrator                     "Never tell the truth to